Where do I find the RS 232 command codes for the H5380BD projector?

HalW
HalW Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

I have ordered the H5380BD projector and was hoping to get a list of the RS232 control command codes to make preparations before it's arrival. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hal

Best Answer

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,019 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hello,

I guess you look for this document:

User ManualAcerUM(RS232 support command_20140312)120.1 KB2014/03/14Download
    France
  • HalW

This is great! Thanks! This document must predate the H5380BD model. However, H5370BD is listed and should work I would think.

• Hello,

You'll find them in the column AJ.

France
  • HalW

Thanks

• cazinho
    cazinho Member Posts: 2 New User

Just being curious:

What are those codes for? precisely :how are they applied ? Via which device ? Keyboard ?

Thanx in advance:

Regards from germany,

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

• HalW

The projector has a DB9 rs232 connector that can be connected by cable to a com port on a computer or other control device which can issue commands that can control functions on the projector the same as the remote control. In our case we are using this to control the projector directly from our audio/vidio control console by simply pressing custom buttons on the console. this way we do not have to go searching for the remote then pointing it to the projector etc. We just hit the button.

Hope this helps.