P7505 firmware

Sodanoe
Sodanoe Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello!

Can i download somewhere firmware for this projector? It doen't want to update himself via ethernet, so maybe i can download and install it from usb stick or something?

Best Answer

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Sorry, but based on the description you have provided, my only suggestions would be to try a different video input, or try it on a different computer. If that doesn't fix the issue, my best suggestion would be to contact technical support to setup repair.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer

Why are you wanting to upgrade the firmware? I do not show we offer a firware available for download. All downloads for our products can be found at http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers.

• Sodanoe
    Sodanoe Member Posts: 2 New User

>Why are you wanting to upgrade the firmware? I do not show we offer a firware available for download.

We have an issue that after pc go to sleep or turn off, and projector does not have an input around 15 minutes (menu sleep time) projector shuting down, and cannot start via remote. Power indicator just dont have any light (red as usual "off" or blue for "on"). And it's just one way to turn it on again - deattach power cable for couple minutes and then plug it in again.

So i thought maybe has released new firmware. Yes i don't see it in download menu, but i had a little hope for it.

• Blayn-Acer
    Answer ✓

Sorry, but based on the description you have provided, my only suggestions would be to try a different video input, or try it on a different computer. If that doesn't fix the issue, my best suggestion would be to contact technical support to setup repair.