H5370BD projector HDMI inputs suddenly stopped working

kb99999
kb99999 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

I was connecting via HDMI for a month or so, and it suddenly quit. I'm using an HDMI to thunderbolt cable and connecting to a mac. I connect via the same port at work all the time without trouble. When connecting the HDMI to thunderbolt cable from either HDMI port in the projector to a computer, it does not register as having a signal.

Have tried more than one computer. Just replaced the HDMI to thunderbolt cable. Still no signal.

Anything I can do on the projector side to make the HDMI work? (Looking for options other than switching to another port.)

Thanks, in advance, for your help!

Answers

• Atad33
    Atad33 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any luck with this!?
    I'm having the exact same issue with my Acer H5370BD.
    So frustrating because the lamp and everything else is fine (plus I have an additional replacement lamp). Does the motherboard have to be replaced?
    Like you, my HDMI registers as no signal and the ypbr components show a low quality picture.

Did you have any luck with your repair? Please, any info is appreciated! Thanks, Alex
  • bafare
    bafare Member Posts: 1 New User

My Acer H537BD projector has the same problem. HDMI inputs completely stopped working. The only connectors working are VGA and D-Sub. Is there a fix to this? I need the HDMI connectors as that is the only connector I use.