Acer H5360 Won't power on - Power button turns LED Blue for 1 second, then back to red.

dvseliteus
dvseliteus Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I just replaced my Acer H5360 with an OEM Osram VIP200/0.8E20.8 as it needed a new bulb.

Now when I try to power on the unit the LED indicator light turns blue for about a second and then goes back to red?

The bulb, fans or anything else does not turn on at all during this process. I purchased a second bulb and it did the same thing.I am now stuck with 2 bulbs and cannot get the projector to turn no matter what I try.

Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this issue?

I have chanced bulbs before and it worked fine but for some reason it seems to be another issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it seems Acer does not support this product anymore...

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew

This could be a different issue in addition to a bad bulb and based on the info you provided we would recommend repair for the projector. You can check if Acer can offer out of warranty repair by going to this link: 

http://customercare.acer.com/customercare

Fill out the form and you will get an email within 1-2 business days with the repair fee and number to call to set up the repair. 

• dvseliteus
    dvseliteus Member Posts: 2 New User

@Acer-Mary what are some of the know issues from this behavior?