xb271hu filter layer has vertical marks

oldmanbythesea
oldmanbythesea Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

so i am in a bit of a problem. i am an english speaker who is living in spain and recently purchased a xb271hu. while the unit is otherwise functional i noticed from day 1 that there are certain marks, vertical lines, on the filter layer that sits on top of the LED display. so far the spanish acer support has been useless, they keep asking me to fill out a web form that doesn't work on any browser, Chrome, IE, Firefox.

the shop i bought it from here which barely speaks any english has asked me to go straight to acer

this is the mark, it happens in the same location on the opposite side and runs through the centre of the monitor

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HsME9ZT.jpg[/img]

can support here help me to arrange a repair?

Answers

• oldmanbythesea
    oldmanbythesea Member Posts: 2 New User

i am still waiting for an update on my issue. acer support in spain has been pinging me back and forth from portugal office to the barcelona office and after a MONTH there is still no resolution. i am still stuck with this sub par display

this is bloody ridiculous for a company that is going for a premium feel and for the price i paid for this display. i would like to ask for a rep to reach out to me to resolve my issue.