XB241H OSD settings not saved in game mode profiles

Yrde
Yrde Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello.

I searched the forum and did not find the exact problem I am having. When I make changes to XB241 settings, let's say for example brightness 50, dark boost OFF and colour temp USER, I then make a game mode profile 1 with brightness 75, dark boost level 3 and colour temp USER, and I can save the profile in OSD successfully. The problem is when I turn game mode OFF, I don't have brightness 50 but it changes brightness to 80 and also colour temp is changed to "warm" instead of user. Also when different game mode profiles are used, it seems that brightness is changed but for example dark boost setting doesn't change according to saved setting. How can I save the settings so that one game mode profile contains a different dark boost setting than the other? Also how can I make it so that when turning off game mode, the brightness turns to 50 and not 80 and also has colour temp is kept as USER? Also tried resetting monitor settings to factory default, no help.

Answers

• Yrde
    Yrde Member Posts: 2 New User

Also noticed that gamma & saturation setting changes are not loaded with profiles. However, overdrive and overclock settings for example are loaded with profiles. Can someone who has the same or other Acer Predator monitor test if they have the same functionality?

• Maxxgold
    Maxxgold Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I'm not very satisfied that your question is jut sitting here un answered. I'm going to return this panel if I have to keep re doing the setting every time I want to play.