XE341CK monitor base

lissacoffey
lissacoffey Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have no problems with the XE341CK monitor or the panel. In fact my panel is flawless,  My problem is actually with the base. The way it sticks out to the front-right and front-left. It goes into where my mouse pad would go.  I even bought a new desk and got a few more inches of clearance but still find it problematic. 

Does Acer offer any other stands that don't stick out to the front-right? Or does anyone have any compatible stands they can recommend? I don't care about the price, i'd gladly pay a premium for a base that gives me the verticle movement area I need on my mousepad while keeping the monitor in stable.

[subject line edited to reflect new topic]

Answers

• mdm
    mdm Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

A simple wall mount? Or a desk attached arm if the walll is to far. It is VESA compatible, so easy to mount.

You can buy tem everywhere...

[subject line edited to reflect new topic]

• dt126
    dt126 Member Posts: 3 New User

I'm assuming this is the same as the XR341CK (either a slightly different model number or just a mis-type)? If you are interested in doing a multi-monitor setup, I can assure you that the heavy duty stands sold on WSGF (wide screen gaming forum) do a great job. I have the XR341CK in the center and (2) Acer 27" 1440 IPS momitors in portrait on either side of the screen. The base is heavy duty but pretty flat. For me it doesn't impact the mousepad or meyboard. You can calign the 3 screens coursely via Windows 10 or AMD software and the stand itself has easy to use height adjustment knobs for the left and right screens so you can line everything up pretty cleany, in case you want to do something like dragging a spreadsheet across all three screens (yep, een with the 34" 21:9, I still sometimes need to span screens. You can even do this for gaming if you really want.