Predator XB271H Blacks on off all the time in game CS, Fallout 4, Skyrim

Din_Javel
Din_Javel Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi,

I bought my XB271H monitor last week and have been playing Playerunknown Battlegrounds a lot. Sometimes, very rarely, the screen went black, the DP sign came up and the screen went back on again. It was a slight nuisance, but ok..

Today I tried to play first CS, then Fallout 4 and lastly Skyrim and the screen kept going black, showing DP and going back on at a mindnumbingly high rate. I have tried to search the internet for a solution, but to no avail.

I have the screen connected to an Asus ROG GL502V laptop, as I do a lot of travelling in my work. Its screen resolution is 1920x1080 and 120Hz. There is a NVIDIA 1070 Gcard in it and the rig is connected via a DP 1.2 DP-DPmini cable. I am running the Predator as a cloned secondary screen.

Are the fps colliding in some way? The G-sync effing stuff up? I have no clue and isn't very tech savvy, but I really, really would like some help. =)

Answers

• Bovril
    Bovril Member Posts: 2 New User

I don't have any answers for you but I'm having exactly the same issue with a XB281HK running as a primary screen via DP on a GTX 1080 at 4k 60Hz.  Mine is also doing it on desktop at times, not just in-game.