Predator X34

imnayeon950922
imnayeon950922 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

So my issue is when I get in-game, sometimes the monitor loses its signal then goes back then loses it again. I've had this monitor for 8 months and this is the first time that this had an issue.

Going on the OC panel and rebooting fixes it or I just remove and put back the display port cable. Any input/help would be appreciated.

Answers

• Onlinepresence
    Onlinepresence Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi. I also have same issue on Windows 10 64bit Home. Using NVIDIA Gforce 940M card and the screen flickers on and off at random intervals with the "DP" splash coming up after it does so. Have tried HDMI and same issue except it falshes up the "HDMI" splash after it reconnects with the signal.

Looks like a signal loss issue, and I have tried two different Display-Port cables (Mini DP to full DP). 

I have tried various Mhz from 60 up to an overclocked 100...same issue remains.

• imnayeon950922
    imnayeon950922 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hey, thanks for the response! I'm on Windows 10 64bit as well and my monitor is connected to a Gigabyte 980Ti Extreme gaming. I've yet to find a longer lasting solution for my issue but the best one I could think of was just rebooting the monitor in the OC panel.

The signal loss comes and goes at random and I can't exactly pinpoint the issue.

• Jimwong
    Jimwong Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, I have the same problem. Only worst. Brought my X34 in August 2016.

MOBO is ASUS ROG MAXVIII Hero and GPU is Asus 980TI GPU.

Now, firstly my monitor will never boot up from sleep. SO i have to shut down my computer if i am gonna be away for more than 15 mins. Thats a pain.

Secondly, 50% of the time when i boot up, the connection will be lost after the windows logo. And the light at the bottom right hand side of the monitor will turn orange. I just have to keep rebooting till it dont go into sleep mode as window is loading.

Thirdly. The max i can run the monitor is at 95hz. never at 100hz.

Really regreting splashing a bomb on this monitor. FML.