Can anyone find a M270DAN02.6 panel

mookie1590
mookie1590 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I broke my screen recently. So like always I tore it apart to get the number. And sat everything aside. Now that it's apart I found out the hard way these things are next to impossible to buy. Which is absurd. 

Just wondering if anyone knows a supplier, or can provide a link. If not I'll have to set all the parts in a bucket and wait till they are actually for sale. I've never had this issue and I've replaced dozens of screens.  Atleast this one is easy to work on, unlike other screens( cough, apple, cough) solid internal construction, Quality electrical compoents. Just can't find a replacement panel, so now because of this absurdity on someone cornoring the market on this flagship panel so you're forced to buy a new one. WEll to bad for me it took 6 months to save up to get this stupid thing, and now I'm back to 1080p, 60 fps and end my suffering.

Not everyone can afford a new one so obviously they could make more money on us that won't buy a new one, and would rather replace it. If I can't fix this then I'ved got my eyes on a ultra wide screen that I'll have to save for a year to afford. But acer won't get any more money from people in my situation so it's absurd they also don't sell replacements. 

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,051 Trailblazer

Hello,

Which monitor model do you exactly?

France
  • mookie1590
    mookie1590 Member Posts: 3 New User

acer predator xb271hu. I can't afford a new one. But desperate for a fix. I just need a similar panel. Even if it's the M270DAN02.3 which isn't the same. But I don't know the differences. If it's bezel differences or different bracket mounting hardware. I'll rig it together, and I have the equipment to get 1 to fit that won't, and experienced soldering if required. But I don't care if it's hanging by duct tape.

But I of course want the M270DAN02.6, the correct one. And do it right.

I don't understand why this monitor is so difficult to find a replacement. It took 6 months to save up to buy. And they offer zero ways to fix it forcing people to buy a new one. Well jokes on me I guess.

I appreciate your help.