Sound is distorted on Predator15. it has 16Gb ram , 16Gb dedicated video ram, a ssd hdd and locks up

Natchezboxer
Natchezboxer Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Sound is distorted on Predator15. it has 16Gb ram , 16Gb dedicated video ram, a ssd hdd and locks up

Worked fine a few days on sound but was still randomly locking up and the explorer is randomly crashing. and then now even when the predator splash screen comes up it is garbles the sound. I have tried reinstalling sound driver and formatting and redoing system. I It is just really irritating. If I can't get it fixed I will need to return the laptop. It messes up the sound in movies and all videos . it's just not something i paid 1500 bucks and I expext to be able to hear sound. Does anyone have any idea of a solution other than update drivers, rollback drivers, or clean install windows. Plus the mouse and video freezing a split second at a time. Just annoying  and when it does that it messes up the sound and is really irritating. Got it for Christmas and it's been messing up ever since in some way. I have updated all driver and scanned for malware and did a clean install. 

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

too much issues to be only "drivers" problems.

contact your seller or Acer support service.

I'm not an Acer employee.