SERVICE ORDER - ACER PREDATOR GX-792 (COMPLAIN!)

MataiusIM
MataiusIM Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
To whom it may concern:

My name is Matias and I bought an Acer Predator GX-792 on May 29th, 2017. Afer 13 days after my purchase the laptop starting to behave strange (check pictures in emails below).

I took my newly bought laptop to ACER Argentina (Azopardo 1480 on tuesday 13th, June) (as indicated) where they received the equipment to repair under warranty. After calling several times and after 8 days after receiving the laptop they mentioned that they have the diagnostic: "We never had a case like this and we are checking with "ACER" how to proceed, we sent all the pictures and we are checking if we need to give you a new laptop"

I am a very dissapointed customer, I sold my MSI Leopard Laptop in order to "upgrade" to this beast and after 13 days the Predator basically is useless and I am expecting a new laptop now.   

I just called and they mentioned that they requested a motherboard and a screen panel to replace the faulty ones.  I am buying a new laptop that has been opend and fixed 2 weeks after purchase. Is like buying a refurbished LAPTOP and this is unnaceptable. Im kindly asking that you send a brand new laptop.

I request for a brand new LAPTOP unopened with all the guarantees that this won't happen again. This is the least you as a company can do for all this trouble; the days without the equipment, the calls I made, the emails I sent and the uncertainty of buying a product that I not sure I has the quality Im looking for (I never had a problem with my MSI) I don't want an opened, refurbished PC.

unnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed.jpg
 I would love to hear from you guys,

Regards,

Matias

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• AVJim
    AVJim Member Posts: 110 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Sir I am sorry to hear you have had these troubles.  I absolutely 100% agree with you that someone who has been through this kind of inconvenience on a new item deserves a new laptop in the box.

I hope this works out properly for you and have a nice day if you can.

• MataiusIM
    MataiusIM Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you sir, I hope they'll do the right thing.