Predator 15 G9-593 killer ac-1535 disconnect when downloading large files

Hegazy
Hegazy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

dear team,
good day!

i have an issue with my wireless card in my predator 15, i have killer ac-1535 card windows 10 pro is fresh installed and wifi drivers are the latest from killer network control suit from killer website.
when i download any large file more than 400mb i found that connection is lost and no wireless networks are available from windows network manager something like that my wifi card is disabled, reboot solving the problem, but also i found that disable the card and 3 times enable, will get it back online, but the problem keep happening every time i'm trying to download files!.
i did a diagnose report from killer network app
hope it will help you folks

pastebin.com/V4qmjUYb

waiting for your kind replay guys with any possible solution

Thanks & Best Regards,
Mohamad Hegazy

Best Answer

• Killer_Official
    Killer_Official Member Posts: 3 New User
    Answer ✓

Hegazy,

If not, please feel free to reach out to us directly by going to killernetworking.com, hovering over Support, and clicking Contact Support

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

i had the same issue if network is set to 5GHz, settings to 2.4GHz solved the disconnection issue but transfer rate was so slow that i switched to cable.

i don't know if it's a windows 10 or killer drivers (i suspect drivers to be honest)

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Killer_Official

We apologize for the issues that you guys are having with downloading large files!

If you would, can you please update to the latest Killer Control Center that is available straight from our site, here - http://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/item/killer-control-center-x64

If you still have problems after updating, please re-run the diagnostics, and send them, along with a reminder of the problem you are having, to killersupport so that we can help you on an individual level. 

Thank you!

Anthony

Killer Support

[edited for privacy - please use the Private Message system]

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Hi Anthony,

your link has an additional space at the end and gives 404 error, missing page Smiley Wink

this one works:

http://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/item/killer-control-center-x64

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Killer_Official

Ironfly,

Good catch, fixed it, thank you.

COPYPASTA, YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!

*bang.*

Anthony

Killer Support

• Hegazy

thank you for your support,

i'll give it a try and i'll post my feedback.

Regards,

Mohamad Hegazy

• Hegazy

unfortunatly i'm already on 2.4ghz 

lets hope that the solution posted here gonna help me 

thanks for your suggestions, i really appreciate it

• Killer_Official
    Answer ✓

Hegazy,

If not, please feel free to reach out to us directly by going to killernetworking.com, hovering over Support, and clicking Contact Support