Predator 15 Dolby Audio Closes Itself

2»

Answers

• XKB
    XKB Member Posts: 2 New User

Hey I have the same Problem with my G9 593 i tried lots of Drivers so far but still...it closes itself evrytime i start some specific games...

No solution to this yet?

• serzhik2691
    serzhik2691 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey I have exactly the same problem with mine Predator G9-593! Whenever I start playing GTA V, Dying Light or Killing Floor, Dolby Audio X2 turns off by itself and the only way I can make it to work is to minimize the game and turn it back on. is there any solution for that? Do I need to install new Dolby or fix it somehow? I have the latest audio drivers from Acer. Please help!

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Everyone having a predator laptop and dolby audio is having this problem. It seems even the newest models have it too. I think it is not an issue with dolby audio but it might be from the realtek driver. There was an update uploaded and i though that will fix it. The only thing we can do is wait for a fix, I don't think there is a way to fix this ourselves, except if we can re-program the audio driver ourselves to make it work.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    The update from realtek i mentioned was uploaded in december 2016.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!