Brand New Predator G9-591-70XR BSOD Issues!!! PLEASE HELP

kovy023
kovy023 Member Posts: 6 New User

Hi there.

Recently just purchased this Acer Predator. It is now two weeks old. Since I had it this issue happens maybe 1 out of every 5 times I turn off my laptop and turn it back on. When I turn it on, I get the following error message:

" Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. Were just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you."

Error: irql_not_less_or_equal

Once I got this error as a BSOD.

^ERROR: system_service_exception

Like I said this has only happened a few times but it is getting annoying and I'm not sure how bad this is right now or what I could try to fix this. Any help out there would be great.

Answers

• maybe you didn't see the various threads with new machines with BSODs.

Did you already try with TPM disabled in Bios?

steve

• if this does not help, I would try the

KillerSuite_1.1.57.1686_Win7_Win81_Win10.exe

from KIller network. The current driver there is also faulty.

The one from Acer ...  ....

steve

• Lyon
    Lyon Member Posts: 37 Troubleshooter
    I uninstalled Killer suite completely, it's useless. But if you want to install it, don't install the newest version. It's causing high CPU usage and i was not able to switch my laptop to sleep mode.
  • I posted the version number of the good one Smiley Wink

but you can cause also with that driver irq less or equal driver. I do so for e.g. if I try to update Virtualbox.

If I disable the Killer adapters in device manager, I can do update and after update I enable the adapter again.

• _smg_
    _smg_ Member Posts: 14 New User

steve,

what do you think about the version KillerSuite_1.1.59.1701_Win7_Win81_Win10? It is one before the most recent one. It seems to work well on my side (compared to most recent one) but i am experiencing some blue screens, in theory, related to intel gpu.

• Hi,

I'm running now KillerSuite_1.1.62.1727_Win7_Win81_Win10 since 2 weeks without any error. I could update Virtualbox for e.g. without disabling the network adapters and without BSOD.

• _smg_
    _smg_ Member Posts: 14 New User

Ha, actually I am not able to use KillerSuite_1.1.62.1727_Win7_Win81_Win10. It causes two issues:

- I am not able to shutdown my laptop properly (it just shows the shutdown screen forever)

- causes overheating (my test scenario is to run ping to my router and play 3-4 youtube 4k movies... after couple of minutes connection dies).

•  

The older Version KillerSuite_1.1.57.1686_Win7_Win81_Win10.exe was also stable here.

I stopped using Windows 10 (only for Games) and do not have any more problems  or unstable behaviour.

That's not helpful I know, sorry.

You might check some things:

- you could disable or better uninstall Virus Scanner/extra firewall for testing

- you should try this with another router(network cable)