Acer Predator G5-793-77F4 reinstall reboot loop

Steinar
Steinar Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
After 3 weeks my new win10 laptop started to get major bluescreen problems when gaming or even scanning with windows defender. After some searching i desided to roll back/reinstall the pc using Acer care center. Mid way and in the installation the pc restart, half a sec it shows "64%" and something i dont get time to read, before it restart again. And then this goes on and on in a loop. Been standing like that for 1 hour before i shut down the pc, and when i started it up again it kept going in the same loop.

Any ideas of what can be wrong and what i can do?

Best Answer

• Steinar
    Answer ✓
    I do not have another media/program to do a fresh install with. Only got what came with the laptop (only preinstalled software)

I called Acer support and after trying out a few options that did not work, they told me to return the laptop.

Solved the situation, and kinda the problem.

Answers

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer

maybe some currupted data. You should get a new install media and do a fresh install.

• Steinar
    Answer ✓
    I do not have another media/program to do a fresh install with. Only got what came with the laptop (only preinstalled software)

I called Acer support and after trying out a few options that did not work, they told me to return the laptop.

Solved the situation, and kinda the problem.