Acer Predator 17 G9 791 (Bad English)

kermain3n
kermain3n Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello Guys,

I was wondering how i can fix my Predator G9-791 from Freezing/Lagging in games?? It didn't do it when i bought it (Summer 2016) but after the fall it started to freez in games like CS:GO and another games. What i should do to it?

Best Answer

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Possible question here is....what did you or you notebook do? If it is not caused by overheating, it should be software related. Maybe you updated some drivers via Windows Update? Check what driver is actually installed for the NVidia Graphics? Do update if necessary. Check Windows Update History if there was a driver update or so. Check if virus scan is running all the time or any other software. If nothing helps, contact somebody who helps you backing up all your data and resetting the hole notebook. That's only my opinion to that. Good luck!

Answers

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Possible question here is....what did you or you notebook do? If it is not caused by overheating, it should be software related. Maybe you updated some drivers via Windows Update? Check what driver is actually installed for the NVidia Graphics? Do update if necessary. Check Windows Update History if there was a driver update or so. Check if virus scan is running all the time or any other software. If nothing helps, contact somebody who helps you backing up all your data and resetting the hole notebook. That's only my opinion to that. Good luck!
  • kermain3n
    kermain3n Member Posts: 4 New User

Thank You i will try that