Monitor no Signal after Window 10 updates. G3610+ Monitor 5231HL. Please make driver.

PValiant
PValiant Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

My G3610 desktop pair with ACER 23' Monitor Model 5231HL. can't start up my monitor after Window 10 Latest updates. No Signal. Monitor goes back to standby mode. I recalled this happens a year ago too due to window updates and it took a perod of time before the monitor goes back to normal..... Monitor Power seems unstable too. I believe it is the compability of Window10 and this device..  I think your Driver not up to date so ACER, could you be so kind as to produce an up to date drivers that can coup with Window 10???

My Graphic card is the from the original package NdVia GeForce GT530. Please come out with the solution to let my monitor start up as per normal asap...very sick of plug and unplug power core to shock the monitor and pc to syn and start up my screen...... I change the core of HDMI to DV1 after the cord failed in all ways to get signal. And DVI isn't working well too, but I manage to plug and unplug the power cord many times and try to make my window actives to manage to turn the monitor screen on after mins which is very tedious... and sometimes it took tens of mins.... If my monitor turned off for a period of like mins, the signal is lost and my monitor will stuck in standby mode again.....

I am losing faith in your Brand.... I am owning a Extensa other than this Predator... I want to upgrade my desktop but I feel so faithless towards ACER because you guys are not up to date with Window compatibility....Please work with MS with and do not disappoint us users anymore...

Answers

• robbiegod
    robbiegod Member Posts: 2 New User
    Which update did you install?

I would try disconnecting the monitor for a few minutes and then plug it back in. Might trigger the driver to install.
  • glx
    glx Member Posts: 4 New User

With W10 MS introduced a feature called FastStart.  Disabling this feature in power management may solve your issue. Latest drivers from NVidia are compatible with FastStart.