Keep Growl lights on without TURBO button?

Touch
Touch Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives

Hello everyone Smiley Happy

I was wondering if there was a way to keep the growl lights on at all times without having the turbo button on?

Thanks!

Answers

• Touch
    Touch Member Posts: 2 New User

wow these forms are dead....

• blazedandazed
    blazedandazed Member Posts: 3 New User

Touch wrote:

wow these forms are dead....

I know right.. That's exactly what I was just thinking when I logged in to check if anyone commented on some posts I made. I guess we'll never know the answers to our questions.

I'm pretty curious myself if the lights can also be left on. I'm in the process of trying to get a plexy glass side made so I can show off the RGB parts I've installed. And it would also make it one of a kind and pretty sweet looking in my opinion. Most of my questions, or problems with the design of the Predator deal with not knowing what the motherboard is on this thing, the chasis size and the whole wiring and a ton of extra metal thing.

I did think about just getting two led strips and connecting them so I could have control over the lighting. The lights are pretty easy to access with a phillips screw driver and could definitely be swapped out with a different set.

• Thepricko
    Thepricko Member Posts: 1 New User
    I don´t know if you still have the same issue with it. besides, i have a acer triton 500 and it was having the same "trouble". however, I open the dedicated app of my laptop then go to overclocking and click on one of the options to do the overclock on the laptop, you will see that the overclocking sets will not work but it will turn off the overclock settings. finally, the button will turn off and now you will be able to see the button off and if you push it, it will glows again and launch the overclocking protocols.