Notebooks und Netbooks

Topic

Visitor
85Jessica85

Status:0xc00000e9 error: disk read error press ctrl+alt+del

I have an acer aspire 7736z. (Windows 7) I had issues so I did the manufacture default to repair it, the next day it won't even start up. I have tried the recovery disks and get disk read error press ctrl+alt+del. I occasionally get it to say the status 0xc00000e9. If I try doing the f8 to even try to get to computer recovery options, I get the latter error. If it says its loading window files it never completes. My acer dead? Or perhaps the hard drive is gone?? Please help!!
Contributing Member
Cyriix

Betreff: Status:0xc00000e9 error: disk read error press ctrl+alt+del

Hello 85Jessice85,

have you tried this? http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-system/windows-recovery-fail-blue-screen-...

If the error should always be there, there seems to be a hardware fault and you should sign up for repair the unit at Acer. (This may look what it is)

MFG
Cyriix

Es gibt drei Möglichkeiten, eine Firma zu ruinieren: mit Frauen, das ist das Angenehmste; mit Spielen, das ist das Schnellste; mit Computern, das ist das Sicherste!

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: