Notebooks & Netbooks

Topic

Visitor
hardsteelman
Accepted Solution

my wireless is not working. error message is " wireless capability is turned off" how do i trun it o

how do i turn my wireless capabiliy on? ihave an acer  aspire one

Frequent Contributor
JC_1234

Re: my wireless is not working. error message is " wireless capability is turned off" how

Depending on the model, they could be a toggle switch on the front of the lower case, it can be toggled with the use of Fn+F3, or it needs to be enabled in the network and sharing center.

Leader
Tabbiekatz

Re: my wireless is not working. error message is " wireless capability is turned off" how

For Windows 8:

Communication Switch <F3> Enables/disables wireless connectivity of your computer.

Visitor
hardsteelman

thank you thank you thank you

Frequent Contributor
JC_1234

No problem, glad it was resolved for you.

Visitor
Kimberlyhobby10

How do I turn on wireless on my aspire 6930 series and has windows vista? I tries the Fn +f3 and it didn't work
Visitor
Kimberlyhobby10

Tried

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: