Notebooks & Netbooks

Topic

Visitor
hardsteelman
Accepted Solution

my wireless is not working. error message is " wireless capability is turned off" how do i trun it o

how do i turn my wireless capabiliy on? ihave an acer  aspire one

Frequent Contributor
JC_1234

Re: my wireless is not working. error message is " wireless capability is turned off" how

Depending on the model, they could be a toggle switch on the front of the lower case, it can be toggled with the use of Fn+F3, or it needs to be enabled in the network and sharing center.

Leader
Tabbiekatz

Re: my wireless is not working. error message is " wireless capability is turned off" how

For Windows 8:

Communication Switch <F3> Enables/disables wireless connectivity of your computer.

Visitor
hardsteelman

thank you thank you thank you

Frequent Contributor
JC_1234

No problem, glad it was resolved for you.

Visitor
Kimberlyhobby10

How do I turn on wireless on my aspire 6930 series and has windows vista? I tries the Fn +f3 and it didn't work
Visitor
Kimberlyhobby10

Tried

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Acer is proud to announce the promotion of Philetus to the ACE team. Philetus has been a member since March 2013 and has shown the skills and patience required to be a member of this exclusive, invite only team of experts. Congratulations Philetus!

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: