my laptop fell down acer aspire 5253

wilboss52
wilboss52 Member Posts: 5 New User
after felling i logged of but when i switched it on it gave me notices that i have to boot it with disk recommending that it can not boot because the is no bootable disk. Can some one help me on what should i do?

Best Answer

• AppsDev
    AppsDev Member Posts: 35

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Sounds to me that you'll need a hardware repair/replacement.  There are several things that might cause such an error, but I'd imagine that something about the laptop is damaged: the hard drive, it's connector, the motherboard, something else, and how much it's going to cost is impossible to say.

Good luck!

Clive

Answers

• AppsDev

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Sounds to me that you'll need a hardware repair/replacement.  There are several things that might cause such an error, but I'd imagine that something about the laptop is damaged: the hard drive, it's connector, the motherboard, something else, and how much it's going to cost is impossible to say.

Good luck!

Clive

• wilboss52
    wilboss52 Member Posts: 5 New User
    at start up it notifies with no cable connection refering to your solution it might be having a distorted connection btn the harddisk to the motherboard. Thank you for the piece of knowledge.
  • AppsDev

Tinkerer

Can't be sure: these were just ideas I had.

This discussion has been closed.