help deleting recovery partition on switch 10

ironman_gene
ironman_gene Member Posts: 8 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

I need help badly.  First I already created the factory default backup for recovery on USB drives (did 2 of them), but before I want to delete the recovery parittion, I would like to test first the recovery I created on the USB drives.

Here is my dillema:

I can get to the bios and have already setup the boot sequence to make the primary boot device my USB flash drive.  It seems not to get there.

I tried the other option the D2D, wherein I hit the volume up button and the windows button onscreen and I got to D2D.  I get to the menu wherein I am trying to recover from an image and have inserted the USB drive.  That is where it all stops.  It cannnot find the recovery image even though I have already inserted the USB flash drive even before boot up.  I did this with both the USB flash drives I made.

I am pretty sure that the USB flash drives contains recovery file, since the USB flash drives titled "recovery" and it contains folders such as "boot" and it has files.  I tried both USB ports (micro - using the OTG cable, and the actual USB port on the keyboard)

Answers