acer aspire 4535 webcam software for windows 7 32 bit

nirmal07
nirmal07 Member Posts: 2 New User

My laptop is acer aspire 4535

my os is windows 7 32 bit

my webcam no. is CNF7107.. i want the software for the webcam...

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

On your webcam , double click it, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste here.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • nirmal07
    nirmal07 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hardware Id's

USB\VID_04F2&PID_B044&REV_1112&MI_00

USB\VID_04F2&PID_B044&MI_00

• BearPaw
    BearPaw Member Posts: 69 Troubleshooter

Im thinking that the download provided here is just a driver package. The Webcam software was developed by Cyberlink and contains software code which may prevent Acer from releasing the webcam client as an official download.

I remember that if I needed to reinstall the webcam I had to use the driver recovery CD I got from one of my Netbooks when installing it.

• oldyellr
    oldyellr Member Posts: 6 New User

I had a similar problem with an Aspire 5100 updated to Windows 7. I thought the Orbicam wasn't working anymore. Then I found it did work, but needed an app that uses it. I installed Yawcam and it works. I installed Skype and it works.

This discussion has been closed.