Where's my computer?

Options
jcoreysf
jcoreysf Member Posts: 2 New User

Per instructions from Acer, sent my computer to New Braunfels, TX. Keyboard problems. It shows on Acer status "in repair".

Been there for nearly 3 weeks.  Is this normal? How do I contact them.

Any input appreciated.

Best Answer

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

jcoreysf wrote:

Per instructions from Acer, sent my computer to New Braunfels, TX. Keyboard problems. It shows on Acer status "in repair".

Any input appreciated.

I was able to locate your information based on your community info. I've asked our support team in the US to take a look at what needs to be done to get this resolved for you.

Answers

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Options

Hi jcoreysf

The reason that it is taking a while may be that they're awaiting on a part.

If you want, you can contact Acer via email or chat (not all regions have chat) via your local Acer support page. They may be able to advise on how much longer you will have to wait.

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

jcoreysf wrote:

Any input appreciated.

I was able to locate your information based on your community info. I've asked our support team in the US to take a look at what needs to be done to get this resolved for you.

• jcoreysf
    jcoreysf Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Way to go, Acer. They contacted me, and my laptop is on the way. With an apology. NOW, if I could do something about Windows 8. (VBG).

This discussion has been closed.