10-14-2013 04:12 AM
In Spanish ok.... Good! A todos le ha pasado que quieren iniciar desde el CD (boot from CD-ROM) y no pueden en la portatil ACER ASPIRE E1-531... la solucion es simple:
1.-Entran al BIOS (press F2)
2.-Entran a BOOT
3.-Donde dice Boot Mode: Eligen (Legacy boot) press OK
4.-Luego entran en MAIN
5.-Donde dice F12 Boot Menu: Eligen (Enable) press F10
6.-Ready press F12 y le saldra la opcion para iniciar desde el CD-ROM
Agradezcan si esta informacion le ha sido util...
12-06-2013 06:54 AM - edited 12-06-2013 06:55 AM
I had this problem too
here what i want to do
Change windows 8 to windows 7
1. can not boot on DVD even I change the boot up option/sequence to DVD
2. GPT partition way (need to convert to MBR)
here is my solution
a step by step video on fixing this 2 problems
click the youtube video if you have problmes pls do comment
CLICK THE LINK ABOVE
12-19-2013 07:39 PM
Acer Aspire 5532 . Can sign in with password but unable to use boot up disc on F2 boot up page because curser won't move up or down, also I have message HTS545050B9ALOCKED. Trying to use windows 7 64 bit reinstall/ repair disc, can anyone help.
02-11-2014 07:26 PM
Recently had the same problem here at work, the F12 boot menu would only show the Windows boot manager. We found a BIOS option under the Security tab, "Removable Device boot" was disabled. Enabling that option provided the other options in the F12 boot menu.
2 weeks ago
hie, i have beeen following your chats. i have a acer E1-510. i have the same booting problem.have tried many options but in vain. below are the options i tried and the outcome. by the way the does not have legay boot mood, only shows UEFI
1. tried to change the boot order, but the computer skiped booting from CD or USB
2. tried to use rufus to create a UEFI bootable USB, but did not help
3. tried to unfreeze HDD password and enable and disable boot priority order, still nothing
4. tried to disable D2D recovery, enable F12 boot menu, disable wake on lan, SATA mode cannot be changed (AHCI mode)
xHCI support enabled. but all in vain, still skips booting from usb and cd.
with USB connected/ booble dvd in drive, boot manager only shows network boot option when "wake on lan is enabled", and does not show anything when i disable wake on lan.