Specs on RAM

bootjack
bootjack Member Posts: 4 New User

I'm looking to buy an ACER V5-571-6491 Notebook. I am being told that this unit has 10 Gigs of DDR-3 RAM. My question is, what is the speed of this RAM?

I cannot get in touch with Acer here in Canada because of the automated voice machines, that insist I have a serial number etc.

No one who sells this machine can give me the information needed. If there's someone on here that has an idea what the speed of the RAM is, please advise. Thanks!

Best Answer

• bootjack
    Answer ✓

Sharangi, thank  you very much for coming in on this. Your doing so is very helpful. Thanks again!!!

Answers

• Kiekerr
    Kiekerr Member Posts: 3 New User

Download Speccy. From piriform.com It will tell you all the specs of your computer. Its free and no virus!

• bootjack

Sorry - I don't have the computer. I'm looking at buying it but need to know the RAM speed. ACER is totally impossible to get hold of unless one owns an ACER.

Can someone please advise as to the speed of the SHEEP, I mean the RAM on this particular unit - is it 1066 / 1333 or 1600.

• bootjack

Bootjack, obviously no one on this forum is clued in to the speed for the RAM that you are enquiring about. You'd be better to slip off to another forum for your answer obviously.

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder

hi.

The memory specification of this model is

Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600, DDR3 PC3-12800, DDR3 (non-ECC)
    Maximum Memory: 8GB
    Slots: 2

If you are having issues with contacting voice technical support, you may contact chat support

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/chat/pre_chat_launch

• bootjack
    Answer ✓

Sharangi, thank  you very much for coming in on this. Your doing so is very helpful. Thanks again!!!

This discussion has been closed.