Questions about my V15 V3-572G

dklassen
dklassen Member Posts: 2 New User

I'd like to upgrade the memory, does it have 2 4gig modules installed or 1 8gig? I haven't opened it up yet, so I thought I check to see if it's something I should even attempt. Was also thinking about putting in an SSD. Any reccomendations on that?

Thanks

Darrel

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    To find the modules installed in your computer, you may check the data sheet with the part number of your computer or open the laptop  and check the moudules

The hard disk storage sub system has SATA interface and supports support 500MB, 750MB, 1TB hard disk. SSD has not been recommended, however you may try. Please remenber to create a Acer recovery media before making any cvhanges on your computer.

This model has two  DIMM socket number that supports  2GB/4GB/8GB memory size per socket
    The  maximum memory size Supported is 16GB. You need to use DDR3L modules instead of DDR3
    This model supports DIMM type SODIMM with DIMM speed of DDR3 1333/1600 and DIMM voltage of  1.35V standrad DIMM package DDR3L SODIMM 204 Pin

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• dklassen
    dklassen Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks, how hard is it to get to the hard drive in this model?