I have an Acer Aspire 5732Z that gets stuck in a loop in the boot screen before windows loads.

JacSu
JacSu Member Posts: 1 New User

When I strart my laptop it will show the Acer screen with the F2 F12 options then goes black with cursor in upper left corner and when windows should load it goes back to acer screen and will keep doing this till I smack it on the side then it will load windows and run normally. I created a disk image, bought a ner hard drive, loaded my image onto the new hard drive and it worked fine for a couple hours of starting and shutting down. Then it started doing it again and now I am a little frustrated. Is there something i can do to fix this?

Best Answer

• silizium
    silizium Member Posts: 239 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

If you have to hit your device so that it can boot something isn't right mounted in your notebook. This could be the RAM modules or your disk drive. You will have to open it and check all components that are in anyway connected to the mainboard.

There is another possibility that one of your external periphery devices/components is causing this behavior. Disconnect all external devices and check if that makes a difference.

Answers

• silizium
    silizium Member Posts: 239 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

If you have to hit your device so that it can boot something isn't right mounted in your notebook. This could be the RAM modules or your disk drive. You will have to open it and check all components that are in anyway connected to the mainboard.

There is another possibility that one of your external periphery devices/components is causing this behavior. Disconnect all external devices and check if that makes a difference.

• keith111
    keith111 Member Posts: 79 Troubleshooter

Enter bios (F2) and if satisfied with boot sequence, enable quick and network boot options, and disable F12 option. Save and exit. Remember your actions so you can undo changes, if required...resave and reexit.

• jobracy
    jobracy Member Posts: 3 New User

How do I do this??? I have the same problem but am just learning...not sure what bios is and how to get there...please HELP!!!

• jobracy
    jobracy Member Posts: 3 New User

I PUT IN SYSTEM DISK AND HIT F2...SAME LOOP. Any suggestions...PLEASE!!!