E5-471-34VF headphone jack

imaginars
imaginars Member Posts: 5 New User

hi, when i plugin earphone/ headphone jack my Laptop speakers do not mute. i can hear the sound in ear phones. please suggest a solution. Thanks

Best Answer

• imaginars
    Answer ✓
    Re-installing the drivers from realtek site worked for me. first i downloaded it from some link in other forum and my windows crashed. I restored window to previous version and downloaded drivers from realtek site and when i plugin my earphone it asked me what type of input is this i selected headphone and it worked. Thank you all for your support and concern. Keep up the good work.

Answers

• Hello,

Do you have the Realtek utility in the task bar?

France
  • gxeydark
    gxeydark Member Posts: 2 New User
    good
  • imaginars

Yes

• imaginars

but i am unable to find a soloution 

• 1- Double click on the "speaker icon"

2- Select I/O Audio tab

3- Select the small key icon on Analogic (small round icon)

4- Mark the second option "Disable the rear panel when the headphone is connected"

France
  • imaginars

Where is the I/O tab ?

1.JPG

• Look at this topic or this document (page 5).

France
  • imaginars
    Answer ✓
    Re-installing the drivers from realtek site worked for me. first i downloaded it from some link in other forum and my windows crashed. I restored window to previous version and downloaded drivers from realtek site and when i plugin my earphone it asked me what type of input is this i selected headphone and it worked. Thank you all for your support and concern. Keep up the good work.