Can the Acer C7 Chromebook stream a Netflix movie?

Jebbe
Jebbe Member Posts: 1 New User

I would like to buy the Acer C7 Chromebook, but I have read some pros and cons relating to streaming a Netflix movie ...Has that situation been resolved???

Answers

• Tabbiekatz
    Tabbiekatz Member Posts: 760 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

I have no problems watching my netflix on the C710 chromebook.

• frankt
    frankt Member Posts: 9 New User

Absolutely.  Just navigate to Netflix.com, log in to your account, pick a movie from your menues, and play it in the browser.  Easy to switch the display to full screen.  Use earphones, as the built in speakers are poor.

• jmfarrow
    jmfarrow Member Posts: 1 New User

Silly me!   I purchased the Acer Chromebook for my 7 year old son but was terribly disappointed when I downloaded Netflix from the Chrome Store but it didn't work. Today I was just browsing and decided to ask the question again. There it was. Something I never thought to do...watch the stream in the browser!  Works perfectly. Thank you~

• kkharris98
    kkharris98 Member Posts: 1 New User

How do you watch Netflix in the browser?

• taylorhasflavor
    taylorhasflavor Member Posts: 1 New User

I have a C710 like you do. But, when i try to watch something on netlix it wont let me. Could you please help? 

• redheadbeauty88
    redheadbeauty88 Member Posts: 2 New User

I got the Acer Chromebook C7 for christmas, and I am having trouble of getting netflic to play, and this is what it tells me.....Screenshot 2014-01-01 at 1.29.13 PM.png

• redheadbeauty88
    redheadbeauty88 Member Posts: 2 New User

How are you able to stream neflix on your acer chromebook C7?

This discussion has been closed.