Aspire 5349 wifi not connected no connections are available after win reinstall

gugutm
gugutm Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi there

i am new in this community plus please accept for my poor English

my friend asked me to reinstall his laptop for the second time in 2 year time because he catch the virus so i said to him no problems because i fix this computer before already so i knew it there will no problem at all until i got this problem with the wireless which is very strange

i reinstalled an operating system by using an original acer recovery

i updated everything and everything was working fine until the next day when i was just about to give him his laptop back i needed to activate an antivirus and i notice that where is the wireless bars there was a start so i said okey i will connect to the Internet again which i wasn't able , so i restart computer and i manage to reconnect everything seem to be okey, but then suddenly i got a big red X cross on the wifi which is very strange to me it look that the wireless was manually disabled because when i went to a manage --> device manager i could see Atheros AR5B125 card , i even try to press FN+F3 and it shows that the wireless card was disabled and once more when i click on FN+F3 it's enabled but it didn't i uninstaled the drivers i download a new ones but it didn't work for me it steal shows disabled i even reinstaled the operating system again, i also dissembled a computer add a new wireless card installed the drivers but it didnt help me, i even remove an original hdd and place a new one and installed a clean copy off win 7 64bit , but it didnt work after intaling a new wireless card the system it shows that the wireless card is dissabled , then i though maybe there is a button some where but there is not,

i dont know what to do next i really need someone who can help me , i am in IT for 3 year and never had this problem before on a acer laptops

plus i though maybe there is a problem with this acer , but i could not found in all google nothing about it.

many thanks

gugutm

This discussion has been closed.