Topic

Visitor
chuckwds

Compatibility issue with Acer Updater and my Win 7.

Error msg says: Known compatibility issue with Acer Updater and your version of Windows.

C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerTray.exe

I am using Win 7 64bit for several years now and have not had this problem.???

Visitor
ippo

acer updater compatibility issue

I have 5755g Aspire and i've seen the same dialog box. But my model is not included in the patches suggested by Acer-Blayn in download the update ant also is not opening any windows (point2) and i cannot get to point 3, so howcan i fix these probelm?

Regards

Visitor
drkovax

Re: Compatibility issue with Acer Updater and my Win 7.

I have the same message in a very similar situation (long term used 64x machine, with Win7) right after te Win7 update.

What can I do ?

Visitor
drkovax

Re: Compatibility issue with Acer Updater and my Win 7.

Thanks Acer. The problem really solved.

Visitor
adairpeterson

Microsoft sending message that AcerUpdater is not compatible with Windows 7

Visitor
adairpeterson

Re: Microsoft msg Acer Pwr Mgmt Updater is not compatible with Windows 7

This seems to be the same Acer Power Management problem "Pickles" and a couple of other users have reported. It does not look like Acer has responded to any of the 723 +++ inquiries about this problem.    This message appeared after the latest Microsoft updates and I am experiencing some instability when on the Internet . 

WHERE ARE YOU ACER?  Microsoft thinks this is an Acer issue  and not a Microsoft issue.

Visitor
AngelaMM

I keep getting a message about Acer Updater and known incompatibility issues - what does it mean?

I keep getting a message onscreen about Acer Updater and known compatibility issues.

Can you explain what this means and what I need to do?

Visitor
docvkr

Has any one heard from acer or Microsoft regarding the compatibility issue?

Regular Visitor
raydirector

Re: Acer Update compatability issue

[ Edited ]

My product number is not listed in the update compatabilty package.  They say to try Update Hotfix?   I am afraid to try this as it could hurt my computer.   Did you try it?  Have you used Update Hotfix?    Ray    *please let me know as I am so frustrated.

francis20041

Re: Acer Update compatability issue

Hello Ray. I sent you an email It might help.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: