Acer Aspire V3 771G

endlessly
endlessly Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello,

Tried to do some chat support for an issue and your system did not recognize my serial number, nor SNID:

does not appear to be valid. Please check the serial number, and try again.

Also used your program to auto detect SN and SNID, gave me the same ones as the ones written on the computer, ofc...they did not work.

Laptop bought from France, currently living in France, will live in Romania from december onwards. Tell me if u need my SN / SNID to fix this issue.

ALSO:

The initial issue because of which i wanted to contact acer support in the first place is:

When i have my computer plugged in - charging, it charges without problems while in windows/internet browsing, using softwares; however once i turn on a game and the laptop is charging, the charging process interrupts, then connects back, then interrupts again, then connects back on, and again and again, etc. I'm afraid that this behaviour could fry my laptop within a very short period. So, this is clearly not a hardware issue because the charging process works good while not in a game, i wonder why it behaves like that when playing a game.

Answers

• endlessly
    endlessly Member Posts: 2 New User

I received an e-mail stating that i have a reply on this thread, i click on "click here to view your reply" , it transfers me to  this site, i login then it says

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

i cannot view whatever reply this is
This discussion has been closed.