Acer Aspire E1-572G - AMD graphic card not working code 43

OMGarby
OMGarby Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello,

I just bought this new laptop, Acer Aspire E1-572G. I am having a really difficult time installing the graphic driver: AMD Radeon HD 8750M.

So far I have tried to: 
Install windows > Download the video driver from http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
Of course it didn't work.
I searched a lot of threads trying to follow some instructions that would work in my case.
The last thing I did was to uninstall both video drivers from device manager > restart my computer and let windows install the driver > restart again > install Catalyst with the latest beta version for windows that I found here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows...
Restarted again, but I still have the same problem.

The video card is not working, if I go to properties from Device Manager it shows me error code 43
I tried this both on Windows 7 and Windows 8. 

Answers

• martin900
    martin900 Member Posts: 6 New User

Same problem here!

Beta drivers will install but you get error 43 and the ATI card still won't work.

+I also have a 572G but with i7 4500U and 8670M

• martin900

I recently tried the 13.11 beta and 13.12 official drivers from AMD = no difference, still getting error 43.

• KevGo
    KevGo Member Posts: 12 New User

may you update the newest if there's.

or you may tried a manual driver install via device manager.

and the last you can download the newest beta driver from AMD.

• martin900

Tried everything you mentioned: manual installation, newest drivers and also the beta ones.

I think I will just send it to RMA...

• ivanho
    ivanho Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello,

i had the same problem. here is the solution:

first install drivers for Intel Graphics. dont know are those drivers on Resource DVD so i donwloaded this one: intel_graphics_15.33.2.3282_32bit

then from Device Manager install AMD Radeon. Use drivers from Resource DVD! (all those drivers from offical websites and various forums didnt work for me)

Untitled.jpg

• ivanho
    ivanho Member Posts: 2 New User

oops, parod me. that was rashly comment. today i got few video games, and actually radeon doesnt work (error 43)  

• martin900

It's working!!!

Installed the newest drivers from AMD's website and the 8670M finally works.

This discussion has been closed.