Frequent Visitor
bubbaleon
Accepted Solution

7741z Broadcom lan driver. No setup for driver

Aspire 7741z-4643 Broadcom Driver Has no Setuip File Win 7 64

Regular Visitor
Slinky

Re: 7741z Broadcom lan driver. No setup for driver

i have been looking on a few sites for you regaurding to you'r question and i found this link for the missing driver you wanted http://arashikensho.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/acer-aspire-7741z-official-drivers.html i hope this missing driver helps you :-)

Phil-3

Hello everyone,

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads and is not responsible for them.

Acquiring files through such links is at the user’s own risk.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Contributing Member
Rogmarble

OK I understand but what are users supposed to do when the drivers from Acer are not correct for the LAN adapter Acer installed in our notebook?

FallenAnjel

anything is better than nothing.  NONE of your drivers work on my laptop.   NONE.   I'm going to try that link too. If it works that tells me a little bit more about Acer products.  

FallenAnjel

The link is bad.   I'll try Driversguide.com.   If anyone has another link besides the useless Acer website please post it here.  TY. 

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: