Blue screens on my ASPIRE VX 15

LoïcDIDIER
LoïcDIDIER Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi,

I bought my Aspire VX 15 last week and i get it wednesday, i just installed some softs and tried to update my nvidia driver.

But today i tried to start a game and it crashed by a blue screen (code error: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)).

I tested it few times and i see that when it crash there is a little "square" in the task bare (you know it's where there is a little arrow to the up and when you click on it you can see this "square").

This come from Nvidia to use the 1050ti when i need and the Intel HD 630 in other ways.

So when i launch the game with the HD 630 it work but i would play with more than 60fps ^^. And when i launch it with my 1050ti, it crash.

I unistalled the nvidia driver and install it from the device manager, i also tried with another version for this pc but it didn't work.

Now i have no idea exept to return the pc to the seller. If you have any help until the next week-end i'll try.

Thx.

Answers

• LoïcDIDIER
    LoïcDIDIER Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, 

I already did the first solution and it didn't worked

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,078 Trailblazer

Hi,

OK, please wait for someone else to reply you.

• Juan1234
    Juan1234 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Hi,

I bought my Aspire VX 15 last week and i get it wednesday, i just installed some softs and tried to update my nvidia driver.

But today i tried to start a game and it crashed by a blue screen (code error: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)).

I tested it few times and i see that when it crash there is a little "square" in the task bare (you know it's where there is a little arrow to the up and when you click on it you can see this "square").

This come from Nvidia to use the 1050ti when i need and the Intel HD 630 in other ways.

So when i launch the game with the HD 630 it work but i would play with more than 60fps ^^. And when i launch it with my 1050ti, it crash.

I unistalled the nvidia driver and install it from the device manager, i also tried with another version for this pc but it didn't work.

Now i have no idea exept to return the pc to the seller. If you have any help until the next week-end i'll try.

Thx.

Hi the issue is the Intel driverfor the 630 just uninstall the Intel driver and download direct from the Intel site.