Aspire V Nitro VN7-592G-75AU, anyone found solution to fix Adaptive displey PROBLEM ?

Shioriu
Shioriu Member Posts: 18 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

i write after few months with hope if someone find solution ?, my screen always keeps giving brightneess to Lower level, Intel Power Saving is disabled, also Adaptive Mode is disabled in all Power Options . "sfc /scannow" nothing works 

i dont have any softwere installed on it only XAMP , IntelliJ, PHPstorm and GIT it no happends when its fresh windows instal but after hour or two when my PC get Automatical Drivers from Microsoft ( i think INTEL one ) i get this problem

i saw somewhere this but my value is set to 30.0 and i m little bit worry change it to 0

1. press Win+r
  2. type regedit and press Enter
  3. navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel\Display\igfxcui\profiles\media\Brighten Movie and change ProcAmpBrightness to 0
  4. also navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel\Display\igfxcui\profiles\media\Darken Movie and change ProcAmpBrightness to 0

Best Answer

• Shioriu
    Shioriu Member Posts: 18 New User
    Answer ✓

finally found solution ... just Disable Intel Adaptive displey on AC adapter ( impasible from Intell APP cause they disabled any settings for AC )

solution was : 

registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000 should have a value named DCUserPreferencePolicy.
    this was my value 0x00220020. The bottom 0 means this feature is disabled for DC power, so I think changing the upper half to mirror the lower half (that is, to 0x00200020)  and it helps after PC reboot ( my PC started about 10 min after doing this Smiley Happy )

Answers