T232HL monitor is not displaying anything

mkhamis
mkhamis Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

I've connected the T232HL monitor to my desktop machine that runs Windows 7 64 bit. My regular monitor (HP) is connected via DVI. I've connected the T232HL to my PC via VGA and USB. 

Now nothing is being displayed on the T232HL. However when I touch its screen the input is received and I can see marks on the HP screen. I want to either extend the view to the touch screen, or use it solely. 

Even when I disconnect the HP monitor, I can see nothing on the T232HL (the power led is yellow, and the scren says "No Signal).

In the display settings, I can see the HP monitor as my primary screen, and it says "Another display not detected". If I click on "Another display not detected", I see the following options in the Multiple Displays drop down: "No display detected", "Try to connect anyway on: VGA"

When I go for the second option, it says: "You must select Apply before making additional changes", I do that, then I get the usual options:

1. Duplicate these displays
  2. Extend these displays
  3. Show desktop only on 1
  4. Show desktop only on 2
  5. Remove this display

Choosing 1 or 2 gives an error message saying: "Unable to save display settings". Choosing 4 displays nothing on both screens. 

Answers

• mkhamis
    mkhamis Member Posts: 2 New User

It worked when I used the HDMI cable. Not sure what was wrong probelm with my VGA connection.