Please help - switched monitor to analog from digital now it wont display at all

Allaric
Allaric Member Posts: 1 New User

I have an acer x243w and I was trying to adjust the settings for horizontal. I couldnt get the settings to work because it says that the horizontal and vertical settings only work in analog model my model is the "dual input model". Using the settings I switched it to analog and the screen went out , saying "no signal". I know I should have thought first before doing this now , but I thought I will still have access to the settings adjustments and could change it back. Now I cant find a way to change the settings back , the monitir just says "no signal".

How do I get the monitor working again , I dont know how to get back into the settings , do I ned to connect the monitor to an analog signal , if so how do I do that ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.

Answers

• The_Nephilim
    The_Nephilim Member Posts: 53 New User

well yes if you switched it to the analog output you need to use a VGA cable, good thing is if you have a newer CPU it should have a built in video card you just need to enable it in BIOS if it is not an auto and then plug into the VGA Port on the motherboard

This discussion has been closed.