HELP! XB271HU (XB1) Turns on, but freezes. Only displays Predator Logo and G-Sync

Teknonerd
Teknonerd Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives

The monitor "hangs" when I turn on the power. It only displays the Predator logo and the nvicia G-Sync logo in the bottom right corner. The buttons on the monitor are non-responsive and even if I turn the monitor off by using the "ON/OFF" switch next to the power cable, it still only shows these logos. I've tried to disconnect it completely from power, and let it stay without any power for 1-2 hours, but the same thing happens. 

There was a strange "beeping" sound coming from the monitor yesterday. I switched it off and then back on with no problem.

I took a small video with the sound: https://vid.me/W68Hx

Can anyone please help me with this? The beeping sound is gone, but I can not get the monitor to show anything other than the predator logo. It's like it is completely frozen....

Answers

• myth1001
    myth1001 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Anyone can help with this issue? I am facing the exact same problem. Tried hooking up another monitor using the cable to my pc and it works fine!

Just got it for two freaking days only and now I face this problem.  :'(

Please help T. T
  • myth1001
    myth1001 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Update: For the benefit of others who face the same problem, I sent back the monitor for 1 to 1 exchange. New one so far so good.