Acer has no spare parts for the B326HK monitor.

jbl173
jbl173 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

I bought on 11.06.2014 in Belgium a B326HK 4K monitor and that was after 2 days already broken. The monitor was sent to the service center from Acer, but it appears that they have no spare parts. I had better service expected from Acer. Their explanation is that it is a fairly new monitor and they can get difficult to spare parts. Are there people that are facing this problem?.

Best Answer

• jbl173

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Cory. Today I finally got news from Acer with the message that the motherboard of the monitor showed an error. Because apparently these motherboards currently are difficult to obtain, Acer will send me a new monitor. When I read here on the forum about problems that other owners of this Acer B326HK have, I think that they might actually sit with the same defective motherboard in their monitor.

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi jbl173,

First, I'm sorry that you're having an issue 2 days in. That's not the start any of us want to have with a new product.

As far as obtaining parts, I have no doubt that the service team will get parts, however, it is not something that is done in advance of the availability of the product and even then there is fulfillment and travel time to regions and then the individual service centers.

I'm certain the service team is looking to get this issue resolved for you as quick as possible.

Thanks,
    Cory

• jbl173

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Cory. Today I finally got news from Acer with the message that the motherboard of the monitor showed an error. Because apparently these motherboards currently are difficult to obtain, Acer will send me a new monitor. When I read here on the forum about problems that other owners of this Acer B326HK have, I think that they might actually sit with the same defective motherboard in their monitor.