Wrong Monitor sent - Complaint

Dirtmod23
Dirtmod23 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I waited for awhile to purchase my first monitor, and I finally catch the deal on the xb271hu from Acer Recertified......Now First ACER sends me the wrong monitor, then i call your "service team" and they say that the item was Out of stock and decided it would be okay without telling me that they were going to send me a different monitor and not pay the difference. Then all you guys have to say is all we can do is return it for a full refund? You guys really wasted my time from the beginning. I pay for it on a thursday, it doesn't get sent out until the next tuesday. People i know who ordered it the same day I did (because it went out of stock with in minutes.) got there product Monday, but yet i'm the one who gets shafted. So you guys going to make this right or what?

Comments

• dougc
    dougc Member Posts: 82 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Up here,  if you pay by CC  and do not receive product as ordered/paid for,    call and initiate  a complaint with the CC company.  Providing all pertinent documentation/history as available.   

The CC company will (majority) credit your acc't and presumably chase after the  delinquent service/product provider for restitution.

D'