Starcraft 2 offer by predator

Davron95
Davron95 Member Posts: 8 New User

Hello I purchased a Predator monitor and  the 29/12/2015 i did apply for the offer of getting my HEADSET and SC2 for free so basically my problem is I live in FRANCE and the SHIPPING company seem's to have BIG problems with our delivery so i would like to ask if u experienced same issue. The 5/02/2016 the Shipping company received our parcels and only needed to deliver them to us but they have internal issues and it is taking to much time to come to our houses. One friend of mine just read that his parcel was Reshipped to the sender and it means that he will not receive it, I think i will encounter the same problem because will leave in the same city and next to each other. I would like to ask FRENCH ACER COMMUNITY MANAGER if its normal that the SHIPPER "COLIS PRIVE" have some serious problem with our parcels... We shoulda receive the parcel almost week ago...PLZ HELP ME AND MY FRIEND AND all who are in the same problem...

Comments

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi Davron95,

Can your provide me with any update? If this hasn't been resolved yet, could you send me a private message with your Tracking Number and I'll see where we can help?

Thanks,
    Cory

• Davron95
    Davron95 Member Posts: 8 New User

I have sent u a Private Message I hope we can find a quick solution...