Impossible to reach AcerRecertified Customer service

Andreas_123
Andreas_123 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I am really frustrated with this. 

I got a recertified Acer Swift 314-51 and 10 minutes into using it it started crushing, displying the windows 10 blue screen and a new problem almost every time. It is obvious to me that the laptopd did not go through any thorough inspection, as, again, it did not work properly even for more than 10 minutes in a row. It just keeps on crushing. 

Anyway, lets say, I was unlucky. Since Saturday I am trying to reach AcerRecertified support center, both over the phone and via email, and it is impossible to reach them. I want instructions on how to return the laptop back and initiate a full refund, but nobody picks up. I am waiting on the line for 10 minutes and then I am pushed to voice mail. 

This is the first time, in my life, that it is impossible to reach the customer service of ANY company that sells ANYTHING. 

I guess that either the stuff is very few, or the complaints are too many, or both. In any case, it has been an overall very unpleasasnt experience. 

Comments

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

We sent you a PM with information for recertified units. Let us know if you have any question.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Andreas_123
    Andreas_123 Member Posts: 2 New User

As I want to be fair, let me add that the customer support service did contact me on Thursday afternoon. 

They asked me to check my Gmail spam folder, and as it turns out Acer Recertified department had sent

me an email as early as Monday, with specific instructions on how to return the unit.