Aspire E 15 E5-575G-55KK

barrymetro
barrymetro Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Acer is going down the same path like Hewlett Packard did.

The battery in my laptop is *****. It never does a full charge of the battery and now it won't charge past 1/3 of total battery.

You stupid voicemail system cannot understand American english.

Your chat tech said there was a reset hole on the bottom of the laptop and to poke it for 20 seconds to reset the battery pack.

I used a super bright flashlight and there were plenty of philipps screws but no hole to poke to reset. Chat tech must have laughing at this joke. Oh he also said I need to register my laptop on your website. The day I took it out of the box I registered with every Acer installed app on the laptop. So yes it is registered with Acer Corp.

Then while trying to find this imaginary hole he left the chat.

I contaced Newegg where I purchaced this laptop and they are sending a help form to get my battery pack replaced.

I am going to contact paypal and get my money back this is total *****. I should never have to worry about a battery pack on a laptop that is less than 6 months old and gets very little use. 

I should never have problems with the Corporation that built this laptop.

Just so you know even though this laptop has a core i5 processor that 5400 spin drive is total ***** too. I had to replace with a Samsung SSD 500g and another stick of ram 8 gig.  I will remove these items before shipping back and put that 5400 spinner back in. Just so you know anything wireless with Windows 10 is a problem. My wireless Logitech M705 would loose connection with this laptop constantly. i had to switch to a corded mouse.

I am never going to do business with Acer ever again.

I only bought it because a good friend has had good experiance with your product.

You should do something about your help and support system if you want to stay in business. Because the way it is now is rediculous.

James