Acer is a terrible company

GUJURtAy
GUJURtAy Member Posts: 5 New User
edited April 12 in 2020 Archives
I will never buy Acer again. Worthless warranty. Rip off merchants. I wasted money buying your second rate product only for it to fail after a short time. Yet you consider it accidental damage on my part? I have checked the fault online and it seems to be a recurring theme with your products. I will not touch one of your sub standard products again you thieving, money grabbing, unscrupulous, dishonest excuse for a company.

Comments

• Cyberdog
    Cyberdog Member Posts: 5 New User

It sucks to get ripped off, but My E5-575G-53VG is a beast and makes me smile every day.

Had about three Acer products and have excellent luck with all of them.

What specifically happened in your case?

• Michel88
    Michel88 Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited September 2020
    Truth. My 2017 Acer laptop is slower from day one than either my 2011 or 2013 Toshibas. And Toshiba went out of business. How can anyone still buy Acer is beyond me, must be only first-time users as everyone I know days they won't repeat it.

• Triparadox
    Triparadox Member Posts: 55 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited October 2020
    Michel88 said:
    Truth. My 2017 Acer laptop is slower from day one than either my 2011 or 2013 Toshibas. And Toshiba went out of business. How can anyone still buy Acer is beyond me, must be only first-time users as everyone I know days they won't repeat it.

Perhaps regional quality control ** at certain location. My Predator Helios 300 (2017) runs strong after 2 years and counting (bought Sept 2018). In fact, about a month ago, I did a benchmark test on both CPU and GPU using the UserBenchmark website and latest Cinebench for CPU. The result was that my CPU performs exactly like new after comparing results from Cinebench R15 I think.

Edited the content by removing certain content