v5-572pg Battery strange thing

PaulWynns
PaulWynns Member Posts: 16 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Is it normal?

Anytime i use my notebook not plugged, the battery indicator is always blinking orange.

It always was like that, but that blinking is makes me mad sometimes. Its always blinking

if notebook is not plugged and is ON.

The batter is not heated anyhow. Indicator's just blinking everytime, maybe showing his autonomy.

Is there any solution to let the stop blinking?

Like now i got 83% charge and its always blinking since the unboxing.

The battery is in perfect condition, AIDA shows no exhaustion at all.

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    The light shows orange when the battery is charging and shows blue when fuly charged and system is in AC mode
    You may perform a reset using the battery pinhole at the bottom of your computer, The battery reset pin hole would have battery symbol near the hole. Completely power OFF the computer, Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds to reset the computer

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    The light shows orange when the battery is charging and shows blue when fuly charged and system is in AC mode
    You may perform a reset using the battery pinhole at the bottom of your computer, The battery reset pin hole would have battery symbol near the hole. Completely power OFF the computer, Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds to reset the computer
  • PaulWynns
    PaulWynns Member Posts: 16 New User

Was sure that it wouldn't help. But I was wrong.

Thanks Smiley Happy