acer 4752g after upgrade bios version 2.10 blank screen

99999king
99999king Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

please help me to fix this problem. i have update my bios version to 2.10 but blank screen after upgrade. i have try to many times to flash using wincrisis but doesnt work. can anyone help me

Answers

• 99999king

i have read acer community forum but doesnt help me. can anyone give me solution for this problem step by step.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

I assume you mean a "black screen" with no light whatsoever.

If you haven't tried it yet, google "phoenix bios recovery" with the quotes and follow the bios-mod webite directions "exactly" as instructed including running the crisis file in WinXP compatibility mode.

You then must look in the DOS subdirectory of the ACER bios file that you extracted and look for bios files with the extension .wph or .bin or .rom . These files must be re-named BIOS.WPH and each one separately tried one at a time on the USB stick. Only one BIOS.WPH file is allowed in the root directory of the USB stick.

Before you start, you should make sure your video ribbon cable or lid screen are not defective by trying to HDMI out to a TV. You may also have to turn the TV on or lid screen on with the Fn+F5 or Fn+F6 toggle key combination. If you still get a black screen on both the TV and lid screen, then proceed with the flash again.

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• 99999king

yes i have try using external monitor but still no display . i have try bios recovery phoenix and extract file dos and copy to usb i create . then  i try fn + esc wait for 5 second and my usb have led but i wait for 1 hour still same just led usb light got it.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

Press & hold power button till machine shuts off, about 5 seconds. Remove battery & charger. Insert USB WinCris stick. Press & hold the Fn+Esc keys without the battery or charger. Don't let go. Plug in only the charger. No battery. Then press the power button one time. You can only release the Fn+Esc keys when USB activity LED begins. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ