I would like to change my acer ID email address

ZaneStankevica
ZaneStankevica Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

I would like to change my email adress for my Acer ID is there any chance of doing this? Thanks

Answers

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi ZaneStankevica,

Since this is not a common request, we don't offer a way for you to do this yourself.  Instead please send a private message to our Community Admin Acer-Brad including the email address your Acer ID is currently using along with the new one, and he will arrange for the change.

Thanks!

• EAB
    EAB Member Posts: 1 New User

I would like to change to ***  I was a victim of Yahoo.  Thank You

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

• Phil-3

Please send a private message to Acer-Jose including the email address your Acer ID is using, and he will assist you.

Thanks!

• FransBrabant
    FransBrabant Member Posts: 2 New User

Oeps! That link is not working! Any other advice how to update my email address?

• Phil-3

Hi FransBrabant,

I just checked the link to send Acer-Jose a private message and it appears to be working as expected.

Please try it again and let us know how you do.

Thanks!

• FransBrabant
    FransBrabant Member Posts: 2 New User

Now it worked, this morning 404 message.
    My email has been send. Hope Acer-Jose helps me out.
    Thanks.

• monos4623
    monos4623 Member Posts: 1 New User

Your system won't allow me to send a private message to Jose or whoever because I keep getting an ERROR message telling me I don't have permission to send this guy a message. Please note that this is an extremely annoying and inefficient way to change an email address. You are wasting far too much of my time on what should be a very simple procedure. I want to change my email address NOW, please...let's go, buddy. Help me out here. And by the way, judging by the customer chain, I'm hardly the only customer having this problem. Think you might want to make the process more customer-friendly perhaps?

James Hawkins

• Phil-3

Hello James,

I am sorry for trouble you have experienced.  Members cannot send a private message until they have contributed at least one post. Now that you have posted here, you should be able to send Acer-Jose a private message.

Thanks!

• GeoffreysAcer
    GeoffreysAcer Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello, I completely agree with all that is written within the various posts about changing the ID e-mail address! An abysmal way of an attempt at efficiency! I will try once again to contact Jose or his colleagues by Private Message once this post has been submitted.

Regards, Geoff

• GeoffreysAcer
    GeoffreysAcer Member Posts: 2 New User

I am still unable to connect with the 'Private Messages' system to be able to request Jose be kind enough to change my ID e-mail. A truly dismayed Acer user!

Has anyone on the forum any ideas how else to get my requirement solved please? Failing that, I will try another day.

Filled with disbelief, Geoff

• Phil-3

Hi Geoff,

Just wanted to give you an update on the procedure.  

If you are still having an issue, please send a private message to Acer-Karp who will be able to assist you.

Thanks!

• DamianElaine
    DamianElaine Member Posts: 1 New User
  • Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Hi DamianElaine,

Now that you've posted once to the community, you should be able to send a Private Message to Acer-Karp.  Just follow this link: link

• FransAcer
    FransAcer Member Posts: 1 New User

It only worked with the help of the helpdesk.

• Denise1201
    Denise1201 Member Posts: 1 New User
  • Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Hi Denise1201,

Now that you've posted once to the community, you should be able to send a Private Message to Acer-Karp.  Just follow this link: link